Nouveau ! Devenez fan !
- La raison scientifique derrière l’inefficacité du multi-tâches et 2 astuces pour compenser
- Voici comment (enfin) percer comme chef de projet
- « L’expérience de chacun est le trésor de tous »
- LA question à poser pour savoir ce que doit contenir un document projet
- 5 conseils en cas d’échec à l’examen Prince2 Practitioner
- Et si féliciter les résultats d’une personne était inefficace pour motiver ?
- Le meilleur poste pour évoluer vers le métier de chef de projet
Archives pour la catégorie: English
This is a guest article from Simon, a PRINCE2 trainer who will give you 3 tips to be as efficient as possible during the exam. NB : this article is translated in French here Sitting any exam is a nerve-wracking experience. That feeling of dread when waking up in the morning doesn’t really dissipate until the […]
I just got certified as a PRINCE2 Project Management Practitioner last Friday, thanks to my boss who sponsored me ! I took a few notes and gathered some materials during my preparation and I was thinking of sharing these in an article. It may interest a few people, I guess. As for me, I can […]
I explained the limitations of the todo-list system in the previous article about time management introduction and todo-list limitations . You are not about to discover a brand new way of managing your time but maybe another way of dealing with all your tasks. Using your calendar as your todo-list The calendar is usually used by people […]
« The best way to save time is about not losing time. » That was one of the first sentence during the time management training I used to lead. You cannot do anything to have more time in your life, but you can do something about how you spend it. And especially how many times you are […]